sexta-feira, 22 de maio de 2009

I was thinking....

Few days ago, a friend of mine here lost her father. Sad?! Of course it is! But the worst part of this scene, it was that she couldn't come to Brazil. I always pray to God for not saying the "last good bye" to my parents, but after this situation, I was scared about my selfish option. I love my parents so much, that I refuse the idea for watching them dead! I prefer remember the happy memories instead the last and sadness view.... But after a while, I was not so scared about my option, not at all! I know myself, and I know also that episode will happen... But until there, I will enjoy each opportunity that I have for sharing good moments with them!
Let's celebrate the life!!!

4 comentários:

Bibi disse...

In english! That a dream of mine! I would like to have the same energy to write at both languages... But... I am a bad english girl!

Fafá disse...

NIldinha..
Perfect english..
I hope everything is all right!!
God bless you!

Bibi disse...

Ih, qto tempo sem escrever! Tá bem?

Nilda Cristina disse...

Obrigada!!! Em breve em Holandês!!risos
Brincadeira!